VIP HOSPITALITY GROUP ANNOUNCEMENT:
We believe that the definition of hospitality is to take care of our guests as if they were family. We want to reassure our guests that we are committed to providing a clean and safe environment for everyone who visits our hotels. Our staff takes great pride in the cleanliness of our hotels and we will continue to take precautionary measures to safeguard the well-being of our staff and guests. Additional steps being taken at this time include:
- Continue to monitor and educate our staff with the most up-to-date information available.
- Staff are advised to keep a 4-6 ft distant from guests and fellow employees.
- Advise any staff who are showing signs of illness to seek immediate medical attention.
- Remove all bed scarves and decorative pillows in guest rooms.
- Remove extra pillows and blankets and offer these upon request.
- Daily meetings with staff to discuss best practices, prevention, cleanliness & handwashing.
- Increased sanitation for room hot spots: door handles, light switches, remotes, guest key cards, etc.
- We are offering single-use wrapped plastic cups available upon request w/ extra emphasis on food safety.
- Continue to sanitize the front desk counters and phones multiple times per day.
- Continue to sanitize lobby and public restrooms multiple times per day.
- Continue to sanitize luggage carts multiple times per day with sanitizer wipes available for guests to use.
- Continue to sanitize elevator buttons and rails.
- Continue to sanitize coffee pot handles in the lobby and breakfast room.
- To assist with social distancing, we are reducing our front desk hours to 8am - 6pm.
- We will not be offering our wine and cheese hours in the common area at this time.
Our staff is available to assist with reservations as we understand the need for travel flexibility during this time. We are monitoring updates and will respond based on the recommended procedures and protocols by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and local authorities.
Back to Main Blog Page